Job: Director at The Lending Network
The Lending Network
A non-profit Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) located in Chehalis, Washington, which manages small business revolving loan fund is looking for an Executive Director/Program Manager. This Director is the chief staff member, provides leadership and is the organization’s liaison to private and public funding sources, financial institutions, community organizations, and the media. The Executive Director oversees all management and program operations, and hires and supervises staff, interns, volunteers and consultants who assist staff.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
*Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or Public Policy preferred, or an equivalent of demonstrated leadership and administrative capability in the profit or nonprofit arena, preferably with economic/community development in rural areas. Three to five years project management and/or leadership.
*Experience in lending to, training, or counseling underserved populations such as minorities, women, and people with low incomes.
*Demonstrated experience in financial management.
*Ability to administer private nonprofit service organizations, including an understanding of the legal responsibilities and constraints of such organizations.
*Demonstrated ability to obtain and manage external grants, contracts and donations.
*Ability in the area of communication skills including strong writing, speaking and listening skills.
*Ability to obtain and manage external grants and contracts.
*Knowledge of the principles of effective public relations and marketing.
*Ability to work with people from varied cultural, economic and educational backgrounds.
*Loan origination and underwriting experience, preferably in development finance.
*Must be willing to submit to a back ground check
· Negotiates arrangements with the private lender, fund attorney, and fund auditor.
· Publicizes loan fund objectives and availability within the service area.
· Conducts initial review/screening of all applicants, inviting qualified candidates to submit applications.
· Works with applicants to assist in preparation of and conducts reviews based on, application; submits application for review and decisions by TLN Board.
· For approved loans, ensures proper execution and processing of documents, compliance with all appropriate regulations, and timely implementation of project.
· Monitors on-going operations of loan recipients.
· Send written notice of any delinquencies and/or defaults to borrowers and processes any forfeiture/foreclosure actions.
· Provides reporting for Board meetings and funding agencies.
· Prepare Annual Budget for organization; review monthly financial statements. (recommend this be done with the Finance Committee)
· Market loan programs
· Arranges Board of Directors and Committee meetings
· Prepares the board agenda and sends notices to those who should attend.
· Oversees the maintenance of a complete record of minutes, policies and procedures adopted by the corporation, as well as the accounting of monies in coordination with staff accountant.
· Attends industry trainings, seminars and conferences as needed.
· Attends training sponsored by funding agencies.
· Develops and maintains partnerships and collaborations with institutions and individuals that support TLN’s mission and delivery of services.
Depending on experience
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should email the following documents to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Lending Network
P. O. Box 916
Chehalis, WA 98532